At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
You'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
At Provectus we support technical communities and hold our own events for IT professionals. We support the holding of events and conferences of national and international level and, moreover, actively help you develop while studying in internal programs and training on Hard & Soft skills and online Udemy courses, prepare for various levels of AWS certification.
At Provectus we care about #OPENSOURCE: https://provectus.github.io/
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
We are looking for an energetic and self-driven manager-leader who will drive the organization and supervise necessary processes, teams, structure, and technology services composition to deliver what our customers expect from the Provectus company successfully.
The Delivery Manager's role is to ensure smooth project delivery on all stages, considering deadlines, scope, quality, change requests, and risks on the project.
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years;
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban);
- Understanding of the PMI framework;
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, and Closing phases;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Ability to make important decisions under pressure;
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects;
- Problem-solving attitude using systems-thinking approaches;
- Ability to delegate effectively;
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome;
- Time management and people management skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- Engage in pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and a company's commercial interests;
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources;
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals;
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals;
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected;
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project;
- Setup best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry-leading quality standards;
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available;
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions;
- Work closely with customer management to understand the project's business requirements, develop effective working relationships, and ongoing management processes for the project;
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team;
- Manage, monitor, and motivate the team assigned to the project;
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports;
- Report project progress/status regularly to the client, internal management, perform other duties as required.
It will be a plus:
- Experience of work in distributed teams;
- Technical background (software development, QA);
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools;
- Experience of work with AWS infrastructure;
- Experience in conducting workshops.
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting projects, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
Find out more about our company: https://careers.provectus.com