Provectus processes details from job seekers, participants of our events, and those interested in our company.
Personal data is understood to mean any details that relate to an identified or identifiable natural person submitted by you directly or indirectly to Provectus.
Identifiable refers to identification details (such as name, ID number, location data, etc.) that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you (as a natural person).
Goals for the processing of personal data
- If you are a job seeker, we use your personal data in connection with the recruitment process or for an application for a particular role.
- When you’re interested in our events, services, or job opportunities (e.g. by filling in the contact form on the website or by subscribing to our newsletter), we use your personal details to communicate with you about our company and services.
- We collect personal data and cookies to provide & improve, and continuously optimize the user experience of our website. This processing is needed to guarantee the security and performance of our website. The collection of personal data is also used to measure traffic on our website.
- For legal reasons, it is sometimes necessary to use your personal data to meet our legal obligations. This is described in the applicable legislation.
The GDPR literally states that the processing of personal data for direct marketing can be considered to be a legitimate interest. If you are still present in our sending lists for the receipt of marketing material, Provectus can use your data for sending marketing and other material related to the events or services of our company. This consent can be withdrawn at any moment sending a request to Provectus by email at email@example.com.
How long do we keep this personal data?
Personal data provided by you is stored for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected unless the person requests otherwise.
Provision of data to third parties
To be able to provide our services, we may have to provide your data to third parties.
- Lever (For the recruitment purposes);
- Google Docs (analytics, storage, processing, contacting, informing about vacancies).
If you would like more information about how your personal data is used, we refer you to their privacy policies.
- The right to access and inspection: You have the right to knowledge of your personal data, for free and at any time. We are required to extend this right in an accessible and clear manner.
- Right to correction, removal, and limitation: You always have the right to request to correct, complete, or remove your personal data. You recognize that by refusing the distribution or requesting deletion of personal data, certain services and products are no longer able to be provided. You may still request to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to protest: You have the right to protest against the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons You have the right to protest against the use of personal data for direct-marketing goals: in such cases, you do not need to provide any reasons.
- Right to free data transfer: You have the right to receive your personal data that has been processed by us in a structured, standardized, and commonly used machine-readable form and/or to transfer it to other responsible persons.
- Right to withdraw consent: Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw consent.
- Right to submit a complaint: You have the right to submit a complaint to your national Data Protection Authority.
- Exercising your rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by post to 125 University Avenue, Suite 295, Palo Alto, CA, 94301.