Business Development Manager - AWS
Who We Are
Provectus, a privately held company, is the global leader in providing AI solutions and we are recognized by Amazon as AWS’ Advanced Premier Partner certified in ML, BigData and DevOps competencies. We earned these competencies through our history of delivering AI/ML Solutions to a wide range of technology companies worldwide.
Our go-to-market strategy is aligned with AWS at its core and we are looking for like-minded sales leaders who wish to contribute to our exponential growth and success. The Partner Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing Provectus’ alliance with AWS (Amazon Web Services), including developing go-to-market strategy and its execution and will oversee and manage all efforts to expand channel sales through AWS counterparts.
Provectus offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and solutions.
- Experience working at AWS or with AWS in the partner ecosystem.
- Ability to create programs and initiatives with AWS that affect the bottom line.
- Proven track record of building and growing strong relationships with AWS.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Explore and develop GTM programs and initiatives with AWS to generate opportunities for the sales organization.
- Spearheading GTM motions with AWS.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create programs in support of our GTM sales motions and activities.
- Traveling and attending partner events.
- Generating reports for management.
- C-Suite Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Build slide decks to tell the Provectus Story to different business segments within AWS.