Determine, a Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- 1.5+ years of work experience as a Scrum Master/Project manager
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of SDLC and knowledge of different methodologies
- Planning and organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to multitask with shifting priorities
- Strong intermediate or higher level of English
- Facilitating agile ceremonies, e.g. daily standups, planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinement
- Measure, track, communicate and optimize team capacity, progress, commitment
- Keep team backlog, board, documentation accurate and up to date
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve problems with the involvement of required departments/teams if needed.
- Establishing, supporting, and optimizing the processes within the teams and on higher levels
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Experience with Github
- Technical background