General Manager (US East or Central)
Provectus’ mission is to leverage cloud, data, and AI to reimagine the way businesses operate, compete, and deliver customer value. As part of the Provectus leadership team, you’ll play a pivotal role in owning the whole business expansion and profitability in the US East (Central) Region. You will be designing and implementing solutions and services that transform HCLS, Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, and other industries, GTM strategy in your region, all while championing the needs of our customers. You’ll define a vision for a technical and business opportunity, and then own execution of that vision. You will report directly to the CEO and own the P&L for your region.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of entrepreneurship, industry subject matter expertise and technical background, the ability to plan, bootstrap, and scale a business as a whole, and the ability to apply AI, Data, and Cloud technologies to solve the most challenging industry problems communicating it to technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. Understanding of cloud capabilities, data science, data analytics, and machine learning principles is required.
Location: US East or Central.
The role assumes leading the entire region, the list of responsibilities would include:
- Grow Provectus business in your region through the extreme sense of ownership and entrepreneurship.
- Acquire new customers through Provectus's established channels and partnerships.
- Expand existing customers in your region through excellent delivery and hyper-local account management.
- Build the team through recruitment on the local market, internships, and cooperation with universities.
- Foster team spirit and build high-velocity local teams.
- Develop relationships with customers and decision-makers by understanding their pain points; work with your users and stakeholders to find solutions that address customer challenges.
- Work closely with Provectus's centralized marketing team to validate product ideas, assess market opportunities, provide competitive analysis and define GTM strategies.
- Drive execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch, formulate product vision and strategy, and define and prioritize road maps.
- Work closely with software development teams on defining, designing, and delivering high-quality solutions; provide feedback on architecture, design, and priorities.
- Engage with teams across Provectus to evangelize your practice and build relationships.
- Lead directly or indirectly multi-disciplinary teams of sales partners, solution architects, and delivery managers.
- Track record of successful execution of large-scale transformational projects for enterprise customers.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the industry or in the relevant practice of a management consulting firm.
- Understanding of machine learning, data science, NLP, computer vision, and related technologies, ability to understand the first principles.
- Strong project management background with experience in working across different teams to establish requirements and meet deadlines.
- Track record of managing complex projects with aggressive schedules and scarce resources.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and of driving outcomes in a fast-paced environment; a portfolio of successfully delivered projects, managing the entire life-cycle.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus upon reaching the agreed KPIs.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Generous health insurance plan and 401 (K) matching plan.
For Colorado residents only: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently base $250k + incentive pay up to 100% of the offered base as well as benefits and equity. The salary range is determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, and alignment with market data. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.