***Important - Please read the job description and the requirements. Only applicants that meet the min requirements will be considered.
As account manager, you will be part of a dynamic team and will manage the daily interactions with assigned accounts. In this role you will be the point of contact and the quarterback for your accounts (new & existing) to ensure customer needs are met. You will be responsible for the account revenue, up-selling Provectus services and solutions based on your forecasts and customer needs. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to start a career in sales.
Provectus services and solutions based on your forecasts and customer needs. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to start a career in sales.
- 2 years of Account Management experience in consulting services industry
- BBA or related field
- Customer centric mindset
- Ability for follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical / Project Management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with AI/ML / Cloud Services / DevOps
- Own financial terms with client (project start, revenue forecasting, budgets, payment terms, debt)
- Take an ownership over Executive Reporting (present quarterly & yearly results to client’s executive team)
- Alignment with Provectus Engineering team on deadlines, capabilities and resource availability
- Marketing support - packaging technical wins into business results and KPIs
- SOW ownership, submission and negotiation
- Participate in standardization and automation routine Account Management tasks across other Provectus Clients