Provectus is a Silicon Valley-based Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider with a large R&D center in Ukraine. We offer AI/ML expertise to emerging startups and well-established enterprises in the US market.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Solution Architect for BigData/ML Projects.
You will work directly with our partners as a key contributor to long-term partnership strategy and profitable business growth.
- 5 - 8 years of experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Experience with high load Databases
- Experience with Messaging (Kafka/Rabbit)
- Experience with AWS
- Previous positions Tech Lead/Team Lead/Architect
- Leading of software design and analysis projects.
- Requirements analysis and aligning project scope with product owners.
- Architecting and designing enterprise, web and client-server applications.
- Modeling of data, flows, components, interfaces, deployment and processes.
- Ensuring the software architecture and technical solutions durability and maintainability.
- Ensuring the scalability and performance of enterprise applications.
- Solution alignment with technical teams, business side and customers.
- Documenting a solution design according to the defined standards.
- Working according to the defined standards and the process.
- Supporting development teams during implementation of a designed solution.
- Communicating and mentoring of overall software engineering team.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key software engineering technical leaders.