A mission of the Provectus Product Management and Product Marketing team is to drive products and solutions from the initial design to delivery. As part of the Provectus Product team, you’ll play a pivotal role in defining product requirements and GTM strategy, all while championing the needs of our customers. You’ll define a vision for a technical and business opportunity, and work with internal stakeholders to execute on that vision.
Provectus is hiring a product leader to help build services and AI solutions for intelligent documents processing such as insurance claims, medical charts and invoices. Solutions will serve healthcare, insurance, contract management, supply chain and other industries that process high volume of unstructured documents.
The ideal candidate will have excellent product management, product marketing, program management, problem solving and communication skills, the ability to think outside the box and be comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the ability to work backwards and think about building products from a customer perspective is crucial. Understanding of Data Science, Machine Learning, and/or NLP principles is required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in product management, product marketing or similar roles
- Experience with healthcare, insurance, contract management or supply chain industries
- Understanding of machine learning, data science, NLP and related technologies, ability to understand the first principles
- Strong project management background with experience in working across different teams to establish requirements and meet deadlines.
- Track record of managing complex projects with aggressive schedules and scarce resources.
- Background in product analytics and data driven product management.
- Preferred: proven track record of taking ownership and of driving outcomes in a fast paced environment; history of successfully delivering projects at high-quality, managing the entire life-cycle
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution
You must be able to:
- Understand your customers and their pain points; work with your users and stakeholders to find solutions that address customer challenges .
- Generalize customer pain points into repeatable services, products and solutions
- Work closely with marketing team to validate product ideas, assess market opportunity, , provide competitive analysis and define GTM strategies
- Drive execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch, formulate product vision and strategy, define and prioritize road maps
- Work closely with software development teams on defining, designing and delivering high-quality products; provide feedback on architecture, design, and priorities.
- Engage with teams across Provectus to evangelize your team's products and build relationships.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. constraints.
- Clearly communicate plan and project status to management and key technical and business stakeholders.