What is required:
- A background in development for at least 3 years;
- Experience in Data Engineering with Python or Java;
- Experience in extracting and loading data from multiple databases like RDBMS, NoSQL, and optionally BigData (Redshift, Snowflake, Hive);
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, development flows;
- Experience and interest in cloud platforms, most preferably AWS;
- Experience working with data pipelines (Airflow, Argo Workflows, Kubeflow, etc).
Will be a plus
- DevOps experience.
What we offer:
- Attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
- With our team of Data Engineers perform a client-facing role in AI consulting;
- Acquire, ingest and process data from multiple sources into Data platforms;
- Collaborate with Data Scientists on data preparation for Machine Learning;
- Building pipelines to construct features and modeling tables;
- Be creative to deliver impact for our clients as well as internal products.
Briefly about us:
- Provectus is an Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider, helping businesses achieve their objectives through AI. We are recognized by industry analysts as a leading provider of AI solutions in specific business domains, driven by sophisticated IT service management and tech innovation. Provectus is a value driver and a trusted partner for our clients and employees.