Poland, Ukraine, Romania
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
About your first project within our company:
Determine, a Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Experience in delivering high-quality code by defining and deploying best practice
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and plain PHP, Patterns debugging
- Hands-on software development experience, working across multiple codebases, environments, and problems / contexts developing highly scalable, reliable, and resilient systems
- Solid experience with Enterprise Architecture best practices and frameworks to include analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades
- Improve existing project, backend codebase
- Perform code reviews, assist developers in daily tasks
- Within the R&D department, you draft the technical specifications, develop, perform the unit testing and you are involved in the technical documentation