At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we've already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
About your first project within our company:
Determine, a Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Advanced Web server (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS etc.) admin & troubleshooting skills;
- Strong scripting skills in automating standard tasks.
- Python, Ruby, or Bash experience preferred;
- Solid experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, IAM);
- CI/CD configuration (Jenkins preferred);
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc);
- Comfortable with Infrastructure as Code designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments;
- Strong skills in Linux system administration and standard services (HTTPS,DNS, SMTP, NFS);
- Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues;
- Good level of knowledge of Oracle/PostgreSQL/MySQL DB engines;
- Experience in troubleshooting and fixing various performance issues at DB layer;
- Experience in troubleshooting DB layer issues, recovery mechanisms and backup/restore process with various tools;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and SQL optimizationtechniques.
- Creation of automation tools for dev/qa and prod/stage;
- Building CI/CD flow from the scratch, supporting and evolving it;
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across different projects;
- Maintain and improve configuration management/control systems;
- Optimize application environment and continuously work on performance/availability improvements.