Model N is the leading of Revenue Management solutions for the life sciences and technology industries. The company helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue livecycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process
- To organize and execute designs projects
- To contribute as a full member of cross-functional teams
- To create innovative user experiences for new and extended product offerings
- To help drive user and vision-keeper interviews
- To synthesize user research and business requirements into a coherent set of ideas that describe aproduct user experience
- To create design briefs, information architectures, user interaction models, wire frame screen flows,prototypes, design specs and guidelines
- To help to influence product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our users
- To foster a fun, creative, collaborative spirit
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Cognitive Psychology, Industrial Design, Engineering Psychology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in UX design for enterprise software
- Experience with browser-based software applications. Design for cloud-based, SaaS solutions is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience conducting a user-centered design project
- Experience generating design concepts and carrying these through to production detailing
- Ability to develop and communicate User Experience design guidelines
- Proficiency with UX prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Balsamiq, etc.
- Understanding of formative and summative user research techniques
- Working in cross-functional teams that include product management, engineering, marketing, andother UX professionals
- Strong written and verbal skills