At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a NOC engineer, you will be an entry-point of communications for our customers. Also, you are the first to monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and recover the client's infrastructure. This is a good opportunity to develop your DevOps career.
About your first project within our company: Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) for at least 1 year;
- Understanding of AWS Cloud;
- Intermediate English level;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Shift work schedule (shift 12 hours, from 9 to 21 (UTC +2), night and day alternate, schedule 12h through 48h);
- Experience in Network management.
Will be a plus:
- IT or computer science education ;
- Experience with Zabbix or any other monitoring systems;
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes.
- Monitor all of our data centers, servers, applications, performance and availability;
- Assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly;
- Providing 24/7 technical support;
- Verbal and written communications with customers;
- Follow NOC processes and procedures for efficient monitoring and communication;
- Troubleshoot issues by utilizing provided toolbox and define new advanced tools.
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/.