Business Development Executive - US West, US Central
At Provectus, we are the leading professional services company helping clients realize digital transformation through AI. We harness the power of AI, open-source technologies, and cloud services to tackle our client's most challenging problems and deliver innovative solutions.
Provectus is a Premier tier partner at AWS and is growing partnerships with other alliances as well.
The Business Development Executives will regularly and closely engage with our Alliance partner's GTM teams to develop relationships and create opportunity pipeline. This role is responsible for understanding Provectus key value proposition, our customer’s use cases, and can qualify opportunities that are ready to engage Provectus technical resources.
This role is engaged with Provectus Client Partners and Accountable Executives to align with our Alliance partners in existing accounts and generating new customer interactions.
You will succeed in this role if you have great active listening skills, a humble approach to business development, and are genuinely interested in building relationships and solving problems. In this role, you will proactively grow relationships in your region, develop go-to-market strategies that result in new pipeline.
What You'll Do
- You are a trusted advisor to our Alliance go-to-market teams.
- Partner with your Alliance partner stakeholder’s to help influence strategic business and identify ways Provectus can accelerate the realization of business objectives.
- Work with Alliances go-to-market teams to position, build, and follow up on lead-generation programs.
- You are comfortable qualifing opportunities and can support client relationships as needed.
- Collaborate with Provectus cross functional teams.
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for customer verticals and understands how Provectus solutions interact.
- Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Provectus offerings.
- Collaborate on the regional marketing strategy.
- Ability to update CRM and fund requests weekly.
- Participate in quarterly reviews of regional business.
- Travel 25% of time.
- Responsible for building Alliance-led pipeline of $2.5m-$5m.
What You’ll Bring
- 5-7 years of sales or GTM experience and/or specific consulting expertise with clients.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to lead with empathy.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Industry expertise and network in the Technology vertical.
- Technical acumen – track record supporting customer data & analytics and Cloud partner ecosystems (AWS & GCP) initiatives is strongly preferred.
- Cloud Practitioner or other Alliance certification (Provectus will help you earn certificates).
What We Offer
- The salary range for this role is currently $125-$175k. The salary range is determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, and alignment with market data.
- Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Generous health, vision, and dental insurance.
- 401(K) matching plan.