- Negotiate and oversee all financial terms with clients, including project start,
revenue forecasting, rates, budgets, payment terms and debt.
- Draft, negotiate and submitStatements of Work (“SOW”).
- Design value-based pricing models to illustrate client’s return-on-investment.
- Present Executive Reporting, including the presentation of quarterly and yearly results to client’s executive teams.
- Strategize with Provectus Engineering team on deadlines, capabilities, and resource availability and allocation. Work with AWS Account Managers and Solutions Architects.
- Engage in marketing support, including sales of products to existing accounts.
- Participate in the standardization and automation of routine Account Management
tasks across all clients.
- Setup Project Management framework for the initial Proof of Concept (PoC) phase.
Job may require travel to client sites throughout the San Francisco Bay Area approximately 2-4
times per week. Job also requires international travel to client headquarters (India, United Kingdom) approximately 1-2 times per year.
- Master’s degree in Industrial Relations, Business Administration, or closely related.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the job offered or two (2) years of experience in the following:
- Account Management, including overseeing all financial terms with clients.
- Standardization and automation of Account Management tasks.
- Design of value-based pricing models.
- Customer service, including sales experience to new and existing customers.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Job & Interview site: 125 University Avenue, Suite 290, Palo Alto, California, 94301.
- Job may require travel to client sites throughout the San Francisco Bay Area approximately 2-4
- times per week.
- Job also requires international travel to client headquarters (India, United Kingdom) approximately 1-2 times per year.
- If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.