What Will You Do?
As an X2X QA Engineer, you are a key member of our engineering team, responsible for all products at PIX. Our applications are used by some of the most creative and visually acute users on the planet — feature film directors, VFX artists, producers, and the like. PIX set-top boxes and PIX screening systems are installed at virtually every major studio and production facility.
- BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years professional work experience
- Knowledge of Agile development, especially Scrum
- Experience writing Swift will be a plus. Solid understanding of Object-Oriented principles
- Experience developing, executing and maintaining automated test suites
- Working knowledge of one or more automation platforms (Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber a plus)
- Experience with testing tvOS applications a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Understand application functionality and business logic
- Built and maintain automated testing frameworks
- Develop and maintain concise, modular and well-documented automated test cases for the application features
- Monitor test executions, analyze failures and log defects