Data Analyst / BI Engineer
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
You'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
At Provectus we support technical communities and hold our own events for IT professionals. We support the holding of events and conferences of national and international level and, moreover, actively help you develop while studying in internal programs and training on Hard & Soft skills and online Udemy courses, prepare for various levels of AWS certification.
At Provectus we care about #OPENSOURCE: https://provectus.github.io/
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, computer Science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or similar quantitative field;
- 2+ years of experience as BI engineer, Data analyst or similar role;
- 2+ years of experience in BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI or QuickSight;
- 1+ years of experience in programming languages used for data analysis and automation (Preferably Python);
- Very strong SQL experience;
- Previous experience with data warehouses and/or data lakes;
- Experience working with AWS.
- Build reporting dashboards using BI tools such as AWS QuickSight, Power BI or Tableau on top of the data warehouses and/or data lake solutions;
- Learn and understand data resources and prepare them for analytical usages;
- Work closely with data engineers to understand data flows and provide data/analysis for better decision making;
- Design and develop analytical automated processes for large scale data analysis;
- Understand and write high quality and efficient queries to retrieve and analyze data;
- Define analytical approaches and metrics strategy to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve productivity;
- Work with Data Engineers to assure data is consistent and accurate;
- Work closely with Solution Architects and/or project/product owners to understand customer needs.
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting projects, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.