DevOps Engineer (Costa Rica)
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and are ready for learning new things constantly.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
What is required:
- At least 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with GitHub Actions/CircleCI/Travis;
- Experience with TeamCity;
- Experience in building automated end-to-end tests;
- Good understanding of Kubernetes entities and application patterns (ideally CKA certified);
- Bash and Python scripting;
- Practice experience with AWS (SA associate or better would be a plus);
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation;
- Experience with Helm and Kustomize would be a plus;
- Good communicational skills.
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
- Find out more about our company: https://careers.provectus.com/about-us/.
- Creating and maintaining cloud infrastructure from scratch;
- Identification and resolving infrastructural bottlenecks;
- Automation of routine operational tasks;
- Deployment and maintenance of tools to improve the developer's experience and operational excellence;
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure as code to meet business requirements;
- Implement monitoring and alerting covering infrastructure and services;
- Design and build deployment pipelines in collaboration with development teams;
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the engineering team;
- Contribute to open-source projects.
Briefly about us:
- Provectus is an Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider, helping businesses achieve their objectives through AI. We are recognized by industry analysts as a leading provider of AI solutions in specific business domains, driven by sophisticated IT service management and tech innovation. Provectus is a value driver and a trusted partner for our clients and employees.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!