At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a DevOps Engineer you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
- 4 years of hands-on Software Development experience on large scale distributed systems;
- Expertise with the common cloud providers, ideally Amazon Web Services;
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes;
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools, e.g., Maven, Jenkins, Terraform;
- Strong understanding of Git and successful branching and release strategies and know-how to set them up;
- Experience in Security Standards usage and security findings remediations;
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in MLOps;
- AWS certificates;
- Experience with Lambda/Python3/Boto3;
- Creating and maintaining cloud infrastructure from scratch;
- Identification and resolving infrastructural bottlenecks;
- Automation of routine operational tasks;
- Deployment and maintenance of tools to improve the developer experience and operational excellence;
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure as code to meet business requirements;
- Implement monitoring and alerting covering infrastructure and services;
- Design and build deployment pipelines in collaboration with development teams;
- Explore new technologies and share your findings with the engineering team;
- Contribute to open-source projects;
- Supervise, mentor, and collaborate to grow DevOps culture in the company;