Client Partner, US West
At Provectus, we are the leading professional services company helping clients realize digital transformation through AI. We harness the power of AI, open-source technologies, and cloud services to tackle our client's most challenging problems and deliver innovative solutions.
Client Partners are regularly and closely engaged with their clients, understanding their client’s strategies and objectives, environment, and industry. They proactively identify opportunities to help clients meet their objectives and to address challenges and constraints. They are highly aware of the delivery work in which Provectus is engaged and work with Accountable Executives to drive excellent delivery.
You will succeed in this role if you have great active listening skills, a humble approach to business development, and are genuinely interested in helping solve problems for your client. In this role, you will proactively grow client relationships and identify opportunities to help clients solve problems while ensuring high-quality delivery across all Provectus offerings.
What You'll Do
- Generate sales opportunities by maintaining a timely, accurate, data-driven forecast across your region and client base. Drive sales conversations from prospect through close.
- Be a storyteller, and know our depth of experience solving client problems, the business outcomes achieved, and the impact it drove.
- Bring thought leadership, industry expertise, and a learner's mindset to your clients to act as a trusted strategic advisor. Maintain an informed point of view on industry trends, technology advancements, and the intersection of both.
- Use your executive presence to build & maintain relationships throughout a client's organization.
- Collaborate with sales & business development executives, client partners, account, and practice leadership to create and execute sales strategies & plans.
- Work closely with technical & delivery leaders from Provectus when crafting messaging & delivering presentations for clients & prospects, including driving impactful business outcomes.
- Partner with practice leadership on staffing, delivery plans, and transition for work within your client base.
- Maintain awareness of advancements in AI, ML, cloud, and industry-leading practices to sharpen your point of view on how Provectus will partner with clients and drive meaningful outcomes.
- Participate in business development activities, including drafting proposals, SOWs, MSAs, and RFX responses using Provectus's sales tools & platforms.
- Be accountable for direct revenues of $2.5-5M
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of demonstrated leadership experience, agile project delivery, consulting, and/or specific industry expertise.
- Excellent listening skills, executive presence, and an ability to lead with empathy, putting people first
- Industry expertise and a professional network within a technology vertical.
- Technical acumen, with a solid track record supporting customer data & analytics, cloud partner ecosystems (AWS, GCP, Azure) strongly preferred.
- Hands-on & direct responsibility with contract negotiation, including ToS, NDA, SOW, and MSA.
- Demonstrated responsibility in managing procurement or sourcing relationships.
- A skill for 'seeing around corners' and helping align delivery, practice, and regional leadership on proactive risk mitigation.
- A passion for happy clients & their customers.
What We Offer
- The salary range for this role is currently $150-$220k. The salary range is determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, and alignment with market data.
- Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Generous health, vision, and dental insurance.
- 401(K) matching plan.