- English proficiency required
- Excel, pivot tables, charts, reports proficiency
- AWS Console, AWS Cost factors knowledge
- Technical working knowledge of a technical cloud environment
- Basic Accounting knowledge and good math skills
- General project management skills
- Good analysis skills
- Good financial acumen
- Co-relating different data sources in Model N to provide a continuously updated view of Cloud Spending by department, projects and other spending categories
- Track and review spend on cloud resources, maintain the AWS cost projections for financial reporting purpose
- Regular meetings with technical owners to recycle environments that are no longer needed.
- Build Server Request and Release Templates for AWS
- Reaches out to environment request initiators and clarifies requirements / documents the need to submit for approval to finance. Adjusts the request as necessary
- Maintains a budgeted vs actual spend report
- Monitors the On/OFF settings for Cloud managed environments and reports on a regular basis
- Ensures that servers are cost tagged correctly to the right departments.
- Collect and validate Financial reports during any month and be point of contact for these reports to outside of GCTS
- May manage a project as PM
- Model N is the leading of Revenue Management solutions for the life sciences and technology industries. The company helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduse compliance risk by transforming the revenue livecycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process.