Business Development Manager - GCP
Who We Are
Provectus, a privately held company, is the global leader in providing AI solutions and we are recognized by Amazon as AWS’ Advanced Premier Partner certified in ML, BigData and DevOps competencies. We earned these competencies through our history of delivering AI/ML Solutions to a wide range of technology companies worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) focused on expanding and creating our Go-To-Market (GTM) programs and initiatives with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). As a BDM, your duties will include establishing networks with GCP industry & services specialists, maintaining relationships with the program teams and specialists, evangelizing the Provectus story to sales teams through virtual lunch and learns, and creating programs jointly with GCP in support of our sales motions.
Provectus offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
- Experience with Cloud technologies and solutions.
- Experience working at GCP or with GCP in the partner ecosystem.
- Ability to create programs and initiatives with GCP that affect the bottom line.
- Proven track record of building and growing strong relationships with GCP.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Explore and develop GTM programs and initiatives with GCP to generate opportunities for the sales organization.
- Spearheading GTM motions with GCP.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create programs in support of our GTM sales motions and activities.
- Traveling and attending partner events.
- Generating reports for management.
- C-Suite Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Build slide decks to tell the Provectus Story to different business segments within GCP.