Delivery Manager (Product Strategy)
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
We are looking for a highly motivated person, obsessed with making things around better & ready to be responsible not only for managing engineering teams & technical delivery, but Product Ownership & Business Consulting. Join our Delivery Management team & help us to drive our Partner’s businesses forward with edge-cutting technologies and data-driven product management frameworks!
- Strong leadership capabilities and problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies, Project management frameworks & techniques;
- Be technically savvy & familiar with modern engineering frameworks, methodologies and toolset;
- Ability to organize & maintain Product roadmap;
- Strong understanding of Product analytics (architecture and taxonomy planning, data validation, metrics and dashboards building, data interpretation, reporting);
- Strong understanding of Product modeling & Analysis frameworks & techniques (like AARRR, JTBD, Kano model, Fogg model, etc.);
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices;
- Strong understanding of basic CusDev techniques and practices;
- Be familiar with Market analysis methods and techniques;
- Ability to plan, execute & track product experiments;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Background in any of the following fields: Marketing, Economics, Finance, Software Engineering, Management or similar;
- Any additional specific professional background could be a big plus: Finance, Health Care, Entertainment, etc;
- Background in Statistical analysis or Mathematical modeling;
- DB knowledge;
- Background in Data analysis, Data Science, AI/ML engineering.
What you will do:
- Be a leader of cross-functional teams in order to deliver continuously growing value for our partners;
- Manage projects & engineering teams as a part of a Product roadmap, deliver results;
- Act as a dedicated Product manager tightly integrated in our Partners’ business and workflow;
- Contribute to our internal Product management & Consulting programs;
- Lead Growth Strategy Planning & Product Design workshops, consult partners on any level (C-Level & top management, engineering teams);
- Develop Product Growth Strategy & Product roadmap on the ongoing Projects, manage their execution.
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/. We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!