At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
We are looking for a NOC engineer for a managed service to provide managed support and monitoring for our customers. Starting from CI/CD towards Production. As a NOC Engineer, you will be an entry point of communications for our customers. Also, you are the first to monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and recover the client's infrastructure.
This is a good opportunity to develop your DevOps career.
- Experience in Network management;
- Knowledge of different OS (Linux, Windows);
- Experience in Monitoring using Prometheus, Zabbix, and Grafana;
- Experience with Logging;
- Intermediate+ English level.
- AWS, GCP, Azure;
- CI/CD processes;
- Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
Would be a plus knowledge of:
- Monitor all of our data centers, servers, applications, performance, and availability;
- Assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly;
- Providing technical support;
- Verbal and written communications with customers;
- Follow NOC processes and procedures for efficient monitoring and communication;
- Troubleshoot issues by utilizing provided toolbox and define new advanced tools;
- Shift work schedule (shift 12 hours, from 8 to 20 (UTC +3), night and day alternate, schedule 12h through 48h).
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
- Find out more about our company: https://careers.provectus.com/.