Partner Sales Manager
Who We Are
Provectus, a privately held company, is the global leader in providing AI solutions and we are recognized by Amazon as AWS’ Advanced Premier Partner certified in ML, BigData and DevOps competencies. We earned these competencies through our history of delivering AI/ML Solutions to a wide range of technology companies worldwide.
Our go-to-market strategy is aligned with AWS at its core and we are looking for like-minded sales leaders who wish to contribute to our exponential growth and success. The Partner Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing Provectus’ alliance with AWS (Amazon Web Services), including developing go-to-market strategy and its execution and will oversee and manage all efforts to expand channel sales through AWS counterparts.
Provectus offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
- All sales activities to drive engagement & revenues.
- Achieving sales quotas and Gross Margin KPIs.
- AWS partnership strategy, including strategic sales and go-to-market plans.
- AWS channel strategy execution.
- Partner marketing campaigns, win wires and events.
- Business development initiatives within AWS and in the target territory.
- Communication with AWS sales, partner management, and technology organizations.
- New service offerings for AWS clients.
- 2+ years working within the AWS ecosystem.
- 3-5 years of work experience in technology sales and/or channel sales development.
- 2+ years of work experience in AI Solutions & cloud infrastructure sales.
- Experience creating data-driven programs to drive partner strategies, and partner marketing campaigns and events.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of big data analytics, DevOps, Cloud Services/Transformation, and AI/ML.