Determine, a Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling;
- Advanced Web server (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS etc.) admin & troubleshooting skills
- Strong scripting skills in automating standard tasks. Python, Ruby, or Bash experience preferred.
- Solid experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, IAM)
- CI/CD configuration (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Comfortable with Infrastructure as Code designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
- Strong skills in Linux system administration and standard services (HTTPS,DNS, SMTP, NFS).
- Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Mysql) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, Redis)Will be a plus
- Development experience for web (server side)
- Python programming experience
- Experience in Docker and at least one of the orchestration tools (Kubernetes preferred)
- Creation of automation tools for dev/qa and prod/stage
- Building CI/CD flow from the scratch, supporting and evolvingit;
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across different projects;
- Maintain and improve configuration management/control systems
- Optimize application environment and continuously work on performance/availability improvements