Employer Brand Manager
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Are you a human resources professional with a passion for marketing and looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills, and career in a great working environment?
If you are a creative storyteller full of innovative ideas who know how to reach and engage your audience on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Employer Brand Manager to join our ambitious People&Culture team and help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative employer brand strategies.
- Previous working experience preferably as an Employer Brand Specialist/Recruitment Marketing Specialist running employer branding initiatives, preferably in the IT industry.
- Well-versed in leading and promoting the company's career site, corporate Dou.ua, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media and recruitment tools.
- Content writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Upper-intermediate English level or above.
- The Employer Brand Manager will design and execute a comprehensive, integrated employer brand strategy, creating and implementing tactics to build the brand in the talent markets and within the organization.
- Promote and communicate the employee value proposition through various digital platforms, and events.
- Enhance and oversee the company’s career site, DOU, Glassdoor, Indeed, Facebook, and Instagram pages and suggest improvements.
- Plan and manage media campaigns, newsletters, and posts on social media.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of recruitment/talent marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum ROI and provide feedback on these results to stakeholders.
- Identify the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience.
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent communities.
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers.
- Design, plan and execute recruiting events, expert meetups, etc.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Communicate regularly with Engineering and Recruiting departments to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement.
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry.
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels.
What we offer:
- We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities.
- Chances to engage with the fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
Please find out more about our company at https://careers.provectus.com/
Briefly about us:
- Provectus, an Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider, helps businesses achieve their objectives through AI. Industry analysts recognize us as a leading provider of AI solutions in specific business domains, driven by sophisticated IT service management and tech innovation. Provectus is a value driver and a trusted partner for our clients and employees.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!