Client Partner, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California
At Provectus, we are the leading professional services company helping clients realize digital transformation through AI. We harness the power of AI, open-source technologies, and cloud services to tackle our client's most challenging problems and deliver innovative solutions.
Client Partners are regularly and closely engaged with their clients, understanding their client’s strategies and objectives, environment, and industry. They proactively identify opportunities to help clients meet their objectives and to address challenges and constraints. They are highly aware of the delivery work in which Provectus is engaged, and work with Accountable Executives to drive excellent delivery.
You will succeed in this role if you have great active listening skills, a humble approach to business development, and are genuinely interested in helping solve problems for your client
In this role, you will proactively grow client relationships and identify opportunities to help clients solve problems while ensuring high-quality delivery across all Provectus offerings.
What You’ll Do:
- You are the trusted advisor strategically driving the full cycle of projects from pursuit to delivery.
- Maintain and build Provectus’ footprint within your assigned account(s).
- Partner with your client(s) to help influence strategic business + technical direction and identify ways Provectus can accelerate the realization of business objectives.
- Own direct revenue responsibility of $2.5m-$5m .
- Responsible for the profitability of assigned accounts (revenue & utilization goals).
- Collaborate with sales executives, client partner directors, and accountable executives to create and execute account plans.
- Collaborate with practice teams on client outcomes, solution development, staffing, and delivery.
- Maintains awareness of industry best practices and business levers for a particular client list and understands how Provectus solutions interact.
- Identifies opportunities for growth/maturation of Provectus offerings.
- Ensure delivery excellence by providing oversight and governance of all sold/managed engagements on your assigned accounts.
- Mitigate financial risks, people matters, and billing disputes.
- Drive business development with the proper information (creation of SOW, RFP responses), tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of management/leadership experience, advanced agile project delivery (project/program management), and/or specific consulting expertise to clients.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to lead with empathy.
- Deep industry expertise and network in the Technology vertical.
- Technical acumen – Solid track record supporting customer data & analytics and Cloud partner ecosystems (AWS & GCP) initiatives strongly preferred.
- The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $130-$205k of the offered base plus 15% of the base as a bonus as well as benefits. The salary range is determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, and alignment with market data.
- Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Generous health insurance plan and 401 (K) matching plan.