US West Coast
At Provectus, we are the leading professional services company helping clients realize digital transformation through AI. We harness the power of AI, open-source technologies, and cloud services to tackle our client's most challenging problems and deliver innovative solutions.
Solution Owners are technology and Agile delivery experts deeply dedicated to their projects and clients. We partner with clients to translate requirements into actionable user stories and lead cross-capability development teams to shepherd those stories into working products on time and budget. We work within high-velocity engineering teams, bringing expertise in Agile delivery. Solution Owners are passionate, flexible Agile experts who love to practice and hone their craft.
Depending on the project, you will play a multidisciplinary role on an iterative development team that touches on aspects of a Project Manager, Scrum Master, Quality Analyst, Business Analyst, or Functional Analyst. Your primary responsibilities include working with clients to understand their business requirements, building and maintaining the product backlog, and successfully leading agile projects through their lifecycles.
What You’ll Do
- Define and work within an agile project governance framework (e.g., establish team cadence, facilitate Scrum ceremonies, manage dependencies, issues, and risks).
- Be the solution's functional and subject matter authority and act as the liaison between product, technology, business, and governance teams.
- Work with Product Owners and Solution Architects to define and deliver technology solutions for clients.
- Lead technical teams in cloud migration and modernization efforts to AWS / GCP / Azure.
- Partner with the Product Owner to define the product roadmap and own the structure and content of the product backlog. Write user stories that effectively communicate stakeholder requirements, are easily consumed by software development teams, and retain focus on the Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Manage and mitigate team risks and dependencies through coordination with other related product/project teams and business organizations.
- Drive delivery across multiple domains, e.g., define and validate the technical approach, strategy, and deliverables with engineering leads; lead QE in the execution of test plans and verification of sprint feature releases; facilitate UAT and business validation of major releases.
- Evangelize Agile methodology, including ceremonies, and demonstrate the ability to explain agile concepts and terminology that resonates with the client.
- Partner with clients to ensure full understanding and execution of Agile roles.
- Resolve conflicts, build alignment, and influence senior leaders to create a pathway to Agile adoption.
- Creatively introduce agile methodologies to drive outcomes for client teams and adoption of agile at the organization.
What You’ll Bring
- Deep Agile expertise with the ability to set up and execute Scrum-based projects; competency in multiple agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, XP, and Lean) a plus.
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles.
- Skilled at defining and documenting business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives in iterative software development environments.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate between different teams, clients, stakeholders, and governance structures.
- Proven ability to lead cloud technology (AWS, GCP, Azure) product development and/or application migrations.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus upon reaching the agreed KPIs. The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $130k-$205k of the offered base plus up to 15% of the base as a bonus as well as benefits. The salary range is determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, and alignment with market data.
- Unlimited Vacation policy.
- Generous health insurance plan and 401 (K) matching plan.