Junior DevOps Engineer
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and are ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
- 1 year of hands-on Software Development experience on large-scale distributed systems;
- Expertise with the common cloud providers, ideally Amazon Web Services;
- Hands-on experience in Kubernetes;
- Understanding of CI/CD processes and tools, e.g., Maven, Jenkins, Terraform;
- Understanding of Git and successful branching and release strategies and know-how to set them up.
- Experience in Security Standards usage and security findings remediations;
- AWS certificates;
- Experience with Lambda/Python3/Boto3.
- Creating and maintaining cloud infrastructure;
- Identification and resolving infrastructural bottlenecks;
- Automation of routine operational tasks;
- Deployment and maintenance of tools to improve the developer experience and operational excellence;
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure as code to meet business requirements;
- Implement monitoring and alerting covering infrastructure and services;
- Design and build deployment pipelines in collaboration with development teams;
- Explore new technologies;
- Contribute to open-source projects.