How to enroll:
- Fill out the application form
- Be selected by the school’s curators
- Experience with / knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Basics of computer networking
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Availability to work in shifts 24/7, including weekends and holidays (2 shifts of 12 hours each). Flex schedules are typical for NOC engineers
- Intermediate-level English
Advantageous skills and knowledge:
- Experience with Zabbix or other monitoring systems
- Education in information technology or computer science
- Bash / Python programming skills
- Experience with AWS
Internship requires a lot of self-education under the supervision of our mentors. We are looking for motivated and forward-thinking interns who are interested in working with cutting-edge technologies.
Provectus is an international technology company with more than 12 years of experience in R&D and consulting. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with competencies in Data & Analytics, DevOps, and Machine Learning.
A large number of our solutions and projects have brought value not only to our clients, but to society as well. Imagine AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safer for workers, preventing vision loss, and reducing the spread of disease. It’s not just about the future; it’s about the products we’ve already developed with the #ProvectusTeam.
Oops! This school is over. The next one will be announced soon on our social media.