At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: A Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years of experience in software design,
development, and testing.
• Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical
• Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and
test computer-based systems including mobile applications;
• Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to
evaluate the performance and reliability of designs;
• Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and
operation of computer-based systems including mobile applications;
• Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance
procedures for operating systems, communications environments and
Additional Job duties:
• Experience with Java 8+;
• Experience with Spring and Spring Boot 2.0;
• Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring Boot 2.0 and skilled in Open API
• Experience in Unit Testing, familiar with at least one testing and mocking
• Knowledge and understanding of relational and no-SQL databases;
• Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
Area of Specialization;
• Java 8+ (Streams, Completable Future, optional, generics);
• Spring (Core, Batch, MVC, Data, Security) and Spring Boot 2.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Reactive Java frameworks (RxNetty, WebFlux, etc);
• Experience with cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS.
What we offer:
— We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
— Find out more about our company: provectus.com.