Director - Client Partner
US West Coast
At Provectus, we are the leading professional services company helping clients realize digital transformation through AI. We harness the power of AI, open-source technologies, and cloud services to tackle our client's most challenging problems and deliver innovative solutions.
As the Director of Client Partnerships, you will lead a group of client partners and their account teams, who are closely engaged with their clients – understanding their client’s strategies and objectives, environment, and industry. Portfolio leaders may play the Client Partner role for a few clients in their portfolio but are primarily accountable for managing the health of the overall portfolio. This includes setting strategic goals at the portfolio level, managing and tracking metrics, ensuring appropriate account planning for all accounts in the portfolio, ensuring necessary account coverage within the portfolio, developing other client partners, and maintaining the highest level of executive relationships.
You will thrive in this role if you have a real passion and interest in managing your own business within a business, setting the strategy, and growing a team. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy crafting solutions, client engagement, relationship building, delivery excellence, business development, contracting/negotiating, delivery excellence enablement, operations/financial management, and team/people management in a single role.
Compensation: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently between $160-$235k plus up to 20% of base as bonus, as well as benefits. The salary range is determined through interviews and a review of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, and alignment with market data.
What You’ll Do
- Own account portfolio with revenue target anywhere from $15m-$25m.
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the portfolio of accounts, helping to uplevel individual account strategy plans and accountable for overall profitability of portfolio (revenue, margin, sales, utilization goals).
- Collaborate with sales executives, client partners, and accountable executives to create portfolio and account plans and execute against those plans.
- Build Executive Client relationships and help teams create new relationships / and coach teams on building stronger existing relationships.
- Collaborate with internal teams on client outcomes, solution development, staffing, and delivery.
- Ensure delivery excellence across the portfolio on all sold/managed engagements.
- Recognize situations of high complexity/risks and mitigate financial risks, people matters, and billing disputes appropriately.
- Drive business development with the proper information (creation of SOW, RFP responses), tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within the Mid and Emerging Markets and/or specific industries.
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and understand how Provectus capabilities interact.
- Facilitate client satisfaction surveys.
- Actively coach delivery teams to ensure a high-quality delivery and help promote career growth and job satisfaction.
- Actively coach accounts leaders/client partners and more advanced client management activities.
What You’ll Bring
- Advanced project delivery (project/program management) and/or specific consulting expertise you can offer to clients.
- Client management/leadership experience, ideally within a formal management consulting environment.
- Ability to sell, structure, and manage large enterprise transformation initiatives.
- The ability to effectively balance business development, contracting/negotiating, solutioning, client engagement, delivery excellence enablement, operations/financial management, and team/people management, all in a single role.
- Previous P&L ownership and responsibilities.
- The ability to cultivate c-level client relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Active and transferable relationships within local industries (tech, utilities, retail, healthcare, life sciences, gaming, etc.)
- Experience managing teams, building community, and helping mentor other account leaders/client partners.