Middle/Senior ML Engineer
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As an ML Engineer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
What is required:
- Comfortable with standard ML algorithms and underlying math;
- Practical experience with solving classification and regression tasks in general, feature engineering;
- Practical experience with ML models in production;
- Practical experience with one or more use cases from the following: NLP, Computer Vision, Forecasting, Recommendation engines;
- Solid software engineering skills (i.e., ability to produce well-structured modules, not only notebook scripts);
- Python expertise, Docker;
- Al least strong Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Practical experience with cloud platforms (AWS stack is preferred, e.g. Amazon SageMaker, ECR, EMR, S3, AWS Lambda);
- Practical experience with deep learning models;
- Practical experience with machine learning pipelines to orchestrate complicated workflows;
- Practical experience with Spark/Dask -is nice to have.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow as an Architect;
- Opportunity to create solutions in different ML areas;
- Attractive professional and educational opportunities, fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.
- Find out more about our company: https://careers.provectus.com/
- With our team of key ML Engineers perform a client-facing role in AI consulting;
- Create ML models from scratch or improve existing models;
- Collaborate with the engineering team, data scientists, and product managers to productionize models;
- Develop experimentation roadmap;
- Setup reproducible experimentation environment and implement experimentation pipelines.
Briefly about us:
- Provectus is an Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider, helping businesses achieve their objectives through AI. We are recognized by industry analysts as a leading provider of AI solutions in specific business domains, driven by sophisticated IT service management and tech innovation. Provectus is a value driver and a trusted partner for our clients and employees.
We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!