Model N is the leading of Revenue Management solutions for the life sciences and technology industries. The company helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue lifecycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process
We are looking for a remote employee in Canada, Mexico or Florida.
- PL/SQL, datapump
- DB Install, performance tunning
- Backup/recovery concepts
- Linux, script-languages
- Ability to configure, maintain and troubleshoot Oracle database components such as Dataguard and RAC.
- Contacting Oracle/AWS for technical support
Will be a plus
- Create/recreate DB env (EC2)
- Backup/restore schema (expdp/impdp)
- Backup and recovery database (rman)
- Write PL/SQL code, bash scripts
- Administration Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c
- Create DB users and grant privileges
- Control and allocate storage
- Controlling and monitoring database (Zabbix, OEM)
- Monitoring optimizing performance of database
- Cooperation with developers, systems administrators and other specialists to implement various database-related tasks
- Disaster recovery monitoring and management.