Corcentric, as a leader in financial process automation, specializing in Accounts Payable automation, PO requisitioning and imaging, electronic invoicing, and workflow solutions, is looking for the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst https://www.corcentric.com
The Implementation Developer will use SQL Server, Workflow Foundation, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and Spring.Net technologies to configure our accounts payable system to meet client specific needs. A person in this position is expected to preserve and promote the standard development practices within Corcentric. A qualified candidate will communicate effectively with peers and internal partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- 1 - 3 years software development experience
- Demonstrate skill and ability in software design using Object Oriented Methodologies, programming, testing, and debugging and a sound SDLC understanding including Agile
- Advanced SQL knowledge is required to develop and manage stored procedures
- Build and support distributed n-tier application using .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.NET, Spring.NET, WF and SQL queries
- Experience building RESTful API
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understand product functionality, solving technical problems in the integration and implementation process to support our customers
- Collaborate in requirements grooming sessions, design, coding, testing and deployment of client specific functionality
- Implement technical solutions to resolve client issues within production environment by modifying XML files and/or database stored procedures
- Define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our product and services utilized to deploy/install/release new configurations
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Other responsibilities as assigned.