Determine, a Corcentric company is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights, and achieve total control to make more intelligent confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- Agile building of services to support rich UI’s. Use cases are mostly led by UI/UX so we need someone who can collaborate well with a UI team.
- Strong skills in Node-js, including experience deploying projects into production and maintaining production upgrades over time.
- Works with a team of senior-level people who build a combination of common code base as well as app-specific code.
- Should have demonstrable skills in deploying to either Node-js on virtual servers such as EC2, or just as well on AWS Lambda
- Can write in Microservices style or fully deployed servers, and has the mental flexibility to do both. (not someone who is fixed in wanting to do microservices only).
Will be a plus
- * Experience in batch processing, data transformation, and message queues.
- * Experience in real-time services such as chat and collaborative editing (similar to Google Docs / Sheets with multiple users editing same data at the same time)
- * REST API development on Node-js
- Specific packages on Node-js:
- * Express REST APIs
- * SocketCluster highly desired, or at least Socket-io experience.
- Desired AWS Experience:
- * Lambda / JS
- * S3
- * Document DB (Mongo DB is a suitable alternative)
- * SQS is nice to have.