As a PIX Engineer, you are a key member of our engineering team, responsible for all products at PIX. Our applications are used by some of the most creative and visually acute users on the planet - feature film directors, VFX artists, producers, and the like. PIX set-top boxes and PIX screening systems are installed at virtually every major studio and production facility.
- Comfortable with ECMAScript 6+, Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Strong skills with semantic markup and modern layout best practices with CSS.
- Strong experience with at least one modern web framework. React & Redux preferred.
- Solid grasp of object-oriented and functional programming design concepts and patterns.
- Solid understanding of web performance concerns (event loop, rendering life cycle, asynchronous programming).
- Solid understanding of internet fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc).
- Experience in Redux, Redux Sagas or Electron a bonus.