Reinvenlty, a Mobile Product Agency asks out an experienced Android engineer to become a part of the team. The main focus of Reinvently is the development of mobile products for US customers. If you are a T-shaped and willing to be a one-man show than Reinvently is a perfect place to express yourself.
- 5+ years of software engineering
- OOP and design patterns
- Solid understanding of the development life cycle
- Architectural thinking
- Kotlin knowledge
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience with RxJava2, RxBindings, Dagger2, Butterknife, AutoValue
- Objective C or Swift knowledge or any iOS development experience would be a plus
- Experience with gRPC would be a plus
- English (upper intermediate)
- Right now we need an Android engineer for one of our projects. The project is about the app that allows a user to control their bank-direct payments and financial permissions from one single place.
- The engineer is responsible for the development, means the design of the code, engineering solutions, code writing, collaboration with the customer etc.